Mammoth Mountain Bike Park
The Mammoth Mountain Bike Park was one of the first and most formal mountain bike parks in the country. The Bike Park offers downhill mountain bikers everything from boulder-strewn free ride terrain to smooth dirt paths. The Bike Park has over 70-plus miles of dirt single-track, and riders can descend for 3,000 feet from Mammoth's summit. Riders enjoy amazing scenery from expansive vistas to pine tree corridors. Seven new free ride trails have built in the last three seasons.
Mammoth Mountain Bike Park gained notoriety through the Kamikaze downhill run. The Kamikaze is a downhill run that begins at 11,000 feet, straight from the summit of the mountain. It is well known as the oldest, and fastest, official run in off-road racing. Mostly double track, the trail is covered by smallish, dusty rocks, and snakes back and forth across the face of Mammoth, eventually dropping the rider off at the ski area's main lodge.
The bike park serves up everything from boulder-strewn freeride terrain to smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom dirt paths, including:
- 80 miles of dirt single-track
- Descend 3,000 feet from Mammoth's summit
- From expansive vistas to pine tree corridors
- Seven NEW freeride trails built in the last three seasons
Where to start your day.
- The Village has passes, rentals, and shuttle departures to the Adventure Center.
- The Adventure Center(located at Mammoth Mountain Main Lodge) is our Bike Park headquarters with passes, rentals, demos, repairs, trail access and Panorama Gondola loading. Parking, lodging, dining options, and kids activities available.
Shuttles and Lifts
Bike Park Pass required:
- Bike Park Shuttle runs approx. every 30 minutes from 9am to 5:30pm daily from The Mountain Center in The Village to the Adventure Center.
- Panorama Gondola runs daily from 9am to 4:30pm from the Adventure Center to the summit. There are two on-and-off points: mid-mountain at McCoy Station and Mammoth Mountain summit.