Broad Street Inn
- Dining Nevada City has a wonderful range of cafes, bars and dining options. Old fashioned candy, artisan ice cream, award winning chocolates, & decadent fondue are a few of the treats you’ll find in town.
- Shopping Nevada City offers a shopping experience you won’t forget. Discover clever, unique, and sometimes one of a kind products. Find arts and craftwork by some of the Sierra foothills’ leading artists.
- Culture Live theatre, movies and film festivals at the Nevada Theatre and Miners Foundry Cultural Center. Live music playing in many of the restaurants and bars. Explore our downtown art galleries.
- Nature There is so much nature to experience, from rivers and mountains and in-between and we can advise on the best experiences depending on your interests.
- Day trips Fishing the Sierra's, gold panning, golfing, hiking, road biking & mountain biking, and kayaking & rafting.
- Exercise Gateway to the Tahoe National Forest, Nevada City offers fantastic hiking, biking and water recreation. Skiing and snowboarding are within an hour’s drive. The wild & scenic South Yuba River is nearby.
- Wineries There is an excellent selection of wineries surrounding Nevada City and there are also downtown tasting rooms to try and buy a wine to take to dinner at one of the restaurants.
Directions from Sacramento:
Take Interstate 80 east to Auburn, then Highway 49 north to the Broad Street exit in Nevada City. Turn left on Broad Street and continue through town. We are located on the left, before Broad Street splits, at the corner of Bennett Street and West Broad Street.
Directions from Reno:
Take Interstate 80 west to Highway 20, west to Nevada City. After about 26 miles, turn right onto Highway 49 North; note that this is not an off ramp. After the stop light, take the Broad Street exit on the left. Continue for about half a mile and we are located on the right at the corner of Bennett Street and West Broad Street.
At Broad Street Inn, we strive to be eco-friendly by offering natural soaps in the bathrooms, line-drying our linens when possible, practicing energy conservation, and recycling. We have received certificates of achievement and recognition from Sacramento Area Sustainable Business Program and Keep the Sierra Green.
Built in 1870, Broad Street Inn is a small, family-owned green business that prides itself on providing clean, comfortable accommodations at affordable rates. Located in the heart of historic downtown Nevada City, our Victorian inn offers six contemporary rooms. Our peaceful garden setting is perfect for a relaxing getaway.
Locally or Family Owned Business Notes
Broad Street Inn is a family owned business. Steve and Valerie Moberg, along with their daughter Sydney opened the inn on July 1, 2010 and continue to operate the business.
Lodging Style and Amenities
Each of our rooms at Broad Street Inn has a Queen-size bed, a private bathroom with a tub shower, cable TV, free Wi-Fi, and access to our sunroom and patios. Located at the top of Broad Street, our inn is just a short walk to downtown Nevada City where you can find great shops, restaurants, theaters, and wineries.
Our sunroom has freshly brewed coffee from local roasters and Stash tea, a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, wine glasses, and bottle openers. In order to keep our prices reasonable, we do not serve breakfast, but we encourage our guests to take advantage of the amazing restaurants downtown that serve reasonably-priced and delicious breakfasts
Pet Friendly Notes
We do allow dogs when prior arrangements have been made.
- Locally or Family-Owned Business
Breakfast Style Served
Breakfast Not Included